1. We believe in the plenary-verbal inspiration of the accepted canon of the scriptures as originary given and that they are infallibly and uniquely authoritative and free from error of any sort in all matters with which they deal, including scientific and historical as well as moral and theological ( 1 Timothy 3:16, Corinthians 2:13)
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed himself as ONE God existing in THREE persons: Father, Son and Holy Sprit; distinguishable but indivisible (Mathew 28:19; 11 Corinthians 13-14).
3. We believe in the full historicity and perspicuity of the Biblical record of primeval history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic deluge and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel (Genesis 1-11).
4. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to divine righteousness (Romans 3:10-18).
5. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of Men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35; john 1:18; Isaiah 7:14;9:16)
6. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day and personally appeared to his disciples (1 Corinthians 15:14; Romans 4:25).
7. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, his exaltation and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thes 4:13-18).
8. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12,22; Romans 5:11).
9. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ (Mathew 28:19; Acts 2:34-36; 19:1-6).
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation (Acts 2:1-417; 10:44-46; Galatians 3:14-15).
11. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, and as manifested in the Early church.
12. We believe in the Spirit- filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith (Ephesians 5:18; 1 Corinthians 6:14;7:1).
13. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in its varied aspects as practiced in the Early church (Acts 4:30; Roman 8:11;1 Corinthians 12:9; James5:1).
14. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called communion or the Lord’s supper, for believers (1 Corinthians 11:28-32).
15. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 5:24; 3:16) and eternal punishment for unbelievers (Mark 9:43-58; 11 Thessalonians 1:9; Revelation 20:10-15).
16. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and eternal judgment of Satan and his ANGELS (Mathew 25:41, Revelation 20:10-15)
COMMUNITY WORSHIP MINISTRIES NETWORK STATEMENT OF FAITH AND DOCTRINE
Community Worship ministries network is dedicated to serving its division in many and varying ways, believing that the nation’s greater resource is its people it started as a small local ministry and now its growing stronger and extends its services to other areas/districts in Uganda, their moral rehabilitation is a major priority. The ministry’s services reach the broad spectrum of the community bringing together various age groups and tribes.
The Sunday is extensive and trains ages from pre-school, primary, post-primary and institutes, adults are also catered for. The Sunday school materials emphasize sound doctrine, character and relationship with fellow men, good work, physical integrity and business practice.
A term of two dedicated Pastors and Elders oversee the ministry and assisted by deacons. However, the congregation has been released to operate in spiritual gifting and manifestations.
Community worship ministries network believes also in social and economic development and with this, the ministry has established a vocational and adult literal institute is offering training and skills development in the area of tailoring and adult literacy education and window ministry care unites to serve the elderly through the young people voluntary services and also the children’s ministry. The ministry has also mobilized its young people in offering voluntary services in the areas of hygiene and sanitation in Luwero District. This area has received recognition from the Government of Uganda.
The ministry has continued to sponsor orphans by meeting their school dues and needs. This is one area the Ministry need a lot of support. With a growing number of orphans brought about the deadly scourage of AIDS/HIV, several of the children in Uganda are left without a future. The church with its meager income estimates the call to this great ministry. The ministry is presently reaching over one hundred children.
The ministry throughout its “sixteen Commandment Ministries” is reaching the sick and elderly in Luwero and several Districts. A team of faithful members of the congregation extends mercy and support to these people. They are greatly supported by the church throughout a weekly offering to meet the daily needs of this destitute by God-created people.