1. We believe in th plenary-verbal insipiration of the accepted canon of the scriptures as originary given and that they are infalibly and uniquely authoritative and free historical as well as moral and theological (1 Timothy 3:16; 1 Corithians 2:13)
2. We believe in eternal Godhead who has revealed himself as ONE God in THREE persons: Father Son and the Holy Spirit ; distinguishable but indivisible ( Matthew 28:19)
3. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the saviour of men , conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very Man.
4.We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and suffient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obatian remission of sins ( Ephesians 2:8-9)
5. We believe in the necessity of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godheadin order to fulfill the command of Christ.
6. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation (Acts 2:1-4; 10:44-46)